The Grandview Smart-Screen has been our ‘go-to’ motorised screen for some time now. With its multiple control options, very high-quality material, and easy installation system it’s a stand out!
With the new Smart-Screen you have the ability to raise or lower the screen using the provided IR remote control, 12v trigger system, or IP system. There is even a manual override switch on the screen itself.
Grandview uses a matte white fabric comprising of 4 different layers, including weaved fiberglass which helps stop static electricity and most importantly minimise wrinkles and waves. The fabric also consists of a special material that helps prevent loss of light (brightness), making it compatible with almost any projector. Grandview's screen fabrics are designed to be fire, water, and mould resistant and can be cleaned if necessary with a soft damp cloth. The projection surface on the matte white screen has microdots that are made with PVC technology. This surface helps create the best possible reflection, while advances in screen technology help to keep the screen flat and retain its shape and reflectiveness over longer periods of time.
- Last-long Flatness
Four Layer Structure, including Fiberglass, Stretch-ness less than 1% which ensures the material stays flat for longer.
- Sophisticated Images
The screen material is engraved with optical microgrooves on the surface, with a resolution of more than 125-line pairs per mm. This makes the material great with even high-resolution projectors such as 4K.
- Colour Accuracy
The reflected light is evenly distributed with less than 60K colour temperature difference between projection angle and reflection angle for accurate colour at any viewing angle.
- Wide Colour Range
With a high contrast, while maintaining the colour accuracy and colour range the Grandview provides a more vivid image
Weaved Fiberglass of the matte white fabric
The weaved Fiberglass layer of the fabric is used as a backing or backbone of the entire screen structure. With this layer Grandview screens have a stretching rate of less than 1% and a much longer life span than ordinary materials. The fiberglass backing prevents wrinkling or waves due to changes in temperature, humidity or drag forces.
Can be attached to a wall, ceiling, or even hung down on chains. The 2 provided brackets can slide horizontally at the back of the screen casing…, making it much easier to position the brackets on a stud.
- Supplied with IR Remote, 12V Trigger, Close Contact and a manual override switch.
- Simple mechanical limit setting adjustments via the motor.
- Install is simplified with multi fit brackets that can be installed anywhere along the length of the casing allowing for mounting to wall stud positions.
- Brackets suit wall, ceiling or suspended installation.
- Projection surface is Plana R.
- Casing is extruded aluminium, finished in white.
- IP Lan Control
- 1.5mm 12V Trigger port.
- External IR Cable with Jack plug 3.5mm with receiver eye.
- Close Contact Cable Provided in the box.
- RS232 control is available – requires control equipment.
- Manual Switch located on the bottom of the casing (Push button), close to the Power cable outlet.
Want to have your screen recessed inside your ceiling cavity? Check out the optional Hideaway box to suit Grandview screens!
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other GM Multimedia P/L users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.