Terms & Conditions
GENERAL POLICIES AND DISCLAIMER
The use of this GM Multimedia Pty. Ltd. website is governed by the terms and conditions set forth below. Your use of the website indicate acceptance of this terms and conditions.
GM Multimedia Pty. Ltd. reserves the right to make changes to this website and the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. GM Multimedia Pty. Ltd. is a service provider to the website and is also referred to as 'us', 'GM Multimedia', 'vendor', and 'we'. Customer is the individual or organisation who is using the website and its services, it is also referred to 'you', 'customers'
Some third party information has been reproduced on this site in good faith. Product names mentioned may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective corporations. The name GM Multimedia Pty. Ltd., the GM Multimedia logo, the Just Projectors logo, and the Just Monitors logo may not be used in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of this information without written permission. Images and graphics are respective of actual products but may not be the exact product described or the exact configuration described.
GM Multimedia Pty. Ltd. makes no representations about the suitability of this information for any purpose. All materials published are provided "as is" and GM Multimedia Pty. Ltd. disclaims all warranties with regard to this information, including all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. In no event shall GM Multimedia Pty. Ltd. be liable for any losses or damages of third parties claimed against you; for loss or damage to your records or data; or for loss of profits or savings arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of this information.
GM Multimedia Pty. Ltd. further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. GM Multimedia Pty. Ltd. may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. GM Multimedia Pty. Ltd. makes no commitment to update the materials.
In no event shall GM Multimedia Pty. Ltd. be liable for any losses or damages of third parties claim against you, for the loss of any information or records, damage of equipment, personal injury, or for loss of profits or savings arising out of the use of products sold or provided by GM Multimedia.
All goods remain property of GM Multimedia Pty. Ltd. until payment has been received in full. Until title passes, GM Multimedia Pty. Ltd. can retain, repossess and/or resell all goods. Customers acknowledge that they hold all goods from GM Multimedia Pty. Ltd. as bailees until title passes.
In the event a customers invoice becomes overdue penalty interest and/or late charges may be charged by GM Multimedia Pty. Ltd. to the customer. Customers are liable for all costs associated with the collection of overdue payments. In the event where overdue invoices are referred to a collection agency and/or legal firm the customer will be liable for all costs which would be incurred until the debt is settled in full.
GM Multimedia Pty. Ltd. reserve the right to withdraw any products listed on its website and to change prices without notice.
These Terms and Conditions of Sales are subject to change without notice.
Whilst it is quite rare some products GM Multimedia sells may not work with your existing hardware/software. Please ensure you confirm compatibility prior to purchase, returns are not accepted due to compatibility issues.
In the event a product runs out of stock and we are unable to supply you have the right to cancel your order and receive a full refund. Some items may require special ordering, orders for these special items may not be able to be cancelled once ordered. You will be advised if we have to specially order in your item at time of purchase.
WARRANTY, RETURNS AND CANCELATIONS
GM Multimedia Pty. Ltd. (ABN 82 119 523 723) is an Australian owned and operated company. All products are sourced locally through the authorised distribution channel and as such are covered by an Australian warranty backed by our brands. As an Australian business our products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian Consumer Law (ACL) . Warranty information provided is in addition to other rights or remedies that you may have under the ACL in relation to your product.
- Prior to any return you must receive a Return Authorisation via email. Please do not send any item without receiving Authorisation first (it may go missing or be refused).
- Freight costs may not be refundable. You may have to pay freight costs for any return not deemed to be a warranty return.
- Returns or credits are not available due to product price drops once an order has been processed. Technology prices are volatile and can often be out of our control.
- If you receive a product that is not as ordered, please contact us within 24hours so we can correct the error as quickly as possible.
- GM Multimedia reserve the title of ownership of any extra goods sent as a result of error.
- An order cannot be cancelled if we have already sent the item or ordered it with our supplier/s.
- Some products need to be specially ordered in and therefore the order may be subject to a restocking or cancelation fee if you wish to cancel.
- Restocking or cancelations fees may be applicable to any return not deemed to be a warranty return, or any cancelation of a special-order item. This fee generally ranges from 10-50% of the order value.
- Change of Mind returns, or a return where the product is no longer required may not be accepted. Please choose carefully! We are happy to assist you to select the right product the first time.
- Each brand/vendor has its own warranty policy outling the provided warranty on its products. For detailed warranty information on a particular product we recommend visiting the brands website or contacting our staff.
- Prices include GST unless stated.
- Prices do not include delivery unless stated.
- No order or payment surcharges apply for Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, or EFT payments.
- American Express and Diners Club cards incur a 1.6% surcharge.
- Prices are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Prices and orders are not final until confirmed by our staff after an order has been received.
We pride ourselves on getting our customers a great deal but obviously there will be times another store may advertise a cheaper price. If you find a cheaper offer please run it past us and we’ll do our best to match. We cannot guarantee we can match a price but we’ll do our best to match or beat depending on our cost.
When looking at a competitors pricing please keep in mind:
- The competitor may have additional order processing or payment processing fees.
- The competitor may have high freight fee to make up for the cheaper product price.
- The competitor may not be Australian or selling authorised Australian releases… this can mean you will receive no warranty support from the brand.
- Some online stores may hide their location by advertising a PO Box or virtual office address (you can normally pick a Virtual/fake office as they are generally large buildings in capital city CBD’s). We recommend to only purchase from reputable stores with an advertised physical location.
GOODS AND SERVICES TAX
We are registered to collect GST on behalf of the ATO. All of our advertised prices include GST unless otherwise stated.
Items being sent internationally or via a freight on-forwarder may be purchased GST Free.
Overseas travellers may be able to take advantage of the Governments Tourist Refund Scheme to claim back the GST component. Please visit the ATO or Border website for further information.
FREIGHT / DELIVERY POLICY
- Prices do not include Delivery unless stated.
- For security reasons we may not send items to third parties or to addresses we cannot verify (ie visible in the Whitepages or similar).
- Courier deliveries require an occupied address. Fees may be payable for the courier to return to redeliver your parcel if the address was unoccupied the first time.
- Delivery costs are not refundable once a parcel has been labelled or sent.
- Unfortunately, delays can sometimes occur with couriers or Australia Post. We cannot accept responsibility for the delays, or for any loss or damage arising from a late delivery.
- GM Multimedia offers Air and Overnight courier services on some products. This service is far more reliable however we cannot accept responsibility if the courier or Post is delayed delivering your item, unfortunately it is out of our control.
- You may be responsible for any costs associated with redeliveries, refused deliveries, or delivery redirections.
- Our courier deliveries are self-insured. If your item arrives damaged or if anything is missing please inform our staff within 24 hours of receipt.
- Any person at the delivery address is deemed to be an authorised signatory. We cannot arrange a personal delivery that only you can sign for.
- GM Multimedia cannot take responsibility if an unknown person at your address signs for your delivery. Please ensure your address is safe enough for a delivery and that all persons at the address are aware a delivery is coming.
- It is common that some items will arrive separately as they may be sent from different warehouses. If you think something is missing please contact us and we can check for you
- It is recommended to retain packaging for any warranty returns.
We currently accept the following payment methods
- Direct Deposit
- Company Cheques – made payable to GM Multimedia. A $35 fee may be applied for dishonoured cheques.
- Cash on pick up
- Visa & Mastercard – no fees apply
- Amex & Diners – 1.6% surcharge applies.
- EFTPOS on pick up
- PayPal – no fees apply
- 30 Day Account – available to schools and government upon receipt of an official purchase order
Goods will not be sent until payment has cleared. Direct Deposits processed with most major banks before 5pm will be in our account the next day. Cheque payments may take 3-4 business days to clear from day of deposit. GM Multimedia retains ownership of all products until payment has been received in full